The need for auditing a company is dictated by modern business processes in place with a variety of requirements and rules of the current legislation, which require special attention on the part of businesses.
What an audit is needed for:
- audit of business processes of the organization;
- ensuring reliability of all types of (accounting, financial, tax) reporting;
- confirmation of interim financial statements;
- provision of reliable and transparent information to shareholders;
- attracting new investors;
- selection of the optimum system of taxation;
- replacement of officers;
- purchase or sale of company;
- merger or takeover of companies;
- search for investors;
- compliance with legislation and internal regulations.
- Annual verification of IT park residents (according to the law No77)
We want our customers to treat outsourcing accounting services as an opportunity of streamlining business transactions.
We inform customers about financial statements and legal and technical changes related with them throughout the year.
Our audit approach is based on understanding business, regardless of its location in the world; we focus on the key, business and financial risks that a customer may encounter.
We are ready to provide you with reliable audit tools as well as resources for provision of high quality audit services. In providing services we comply with high standards of independence, ethics, professional objectivity and technical excellence.